Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Before the medical marijuana my legs were too painful to even walk much not we go to the mountains every sunday and hike

I qualified for medical marijuana. I had smoked when I was younger and before I was diagnosed and it had helped my pain. I got the medical card and bought my first package of meds. It was amazing!

During the day I have some that I smoke for energy and pain it has helped me to feel so much better and I do alot more things.

We have started going on weekly hiking trips, this is a big thing because before the medical mj my legs were too painful to even walk much not we go to the mountains every sunday and hike. It is amazing!

Then at night I don't have to take as many meds because the Marijuana is for sleeping and pain and it is amazing.

When I was on all the pills every morning I'd wake up feeling like I had medicine head now I wake up and just feel good.


I never thought I'd be advocate for medical marijuana but it has truly changed my life so now I plan on spreading the word to everyone who may benefit from it.